The term ‘Novello Partners Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Novello Partners Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is PO Box 5, Wentworth Falls, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Novello Partners Pty Ltd does not, nor does any other party who provides Content to our Website make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Content. As a user of our Website, you are required to make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the Content. To the extent permitted by law, Novello Partners Pty Ltd and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
- Novello Partners Pty Ltd and each party providing Content to the Website are limited in its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the Content. Novello Partners Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for any liability in respect of access to other content through the use of our Website.
- You agree that when registering for a Partner2GROW membership and paying for your membership, you are relying only on the terms and conditions published on this site and you are not relying on or being induced to enter into this agreement by any prior representation (written or verbal) made by Novello Partners Pty Ltd or any authorised agent or representative of Novello Partners Pty Ltd unless the representation you rely upon is in writing and expressly agreed to be made part of your agreement with Novello Partners Pty Ltd.
- Any financial information and case studies presented by us are prepared and presented to the best of our knowledge and should only be taken as our opinion at the time of the event. Actual results will vary according to each participant and their level of skill and abilities. Novello Partners Pty Ltd gives no warranty or guarantee to the outcome, accuracy or completeness of the information provided at or in relation to this event and does not accept responsibilities for any errors or inaccuracies in, or omissions from, the information contained herein. The information provided during or in relation to the event is for general purposes only and it does not purport to be comprehensive or to render specific advice. The information provided during or in relation to our services should not be regarded as financial or legal advice. Information or advice does not constitute financial or legal advice by Novello Partners Pty Ltd. This disclaimer does not purport to exclude warranties implied by law, which may not be lawfully excluded.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Our Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Websites”). These Linked Websites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Websites are not under Novello Partners Pty Ltd’s control, and Novello Partners Pty Ltd is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Websites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Websites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Websites.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Should you elect to cancel your account, you may do so at any time by deactivating your account. Please contact us on the details below for details on how to do so if you are unsure. Participation in the Partner2GROW Community is at the absolute discretion of Novello Partners Pty Ltd. Any business deemed to be acting against the values of Novello Partners Pty Ltd will have their membership terminated immediately.
- Novello Partners Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate any person’s membership from Partner2GROW at any time, if we deem that it is in our and the best interests of the Partner2GROW Community to do so. Novello Partners Pty Ltd will not do this unreasonably. A refund will only be provided if it is in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of our website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If we can be of any assistance to you, our contact details are:
Novello Partners Pty Ltd PO Box 5 Wentworth Falls NSW 2782
Telephone: +61 2 4757 4274
Last update: 24 January 2018